Monday, January 14, 2013

Primates!!

Happy New Year (a little belated, I know)!

2013 is going to chock full of new and art and doodles...First up: Primates!


Yup, it's the project I've been working on for the past 4 years...written by the amazing Jim Ottaviani, published by the also-amazing First Second Books.  Here's a profile page for the book, and you can pre-order on Amazon.  The official release for Primates is June 11 2013, and I've got a whole lot of fun stuff to post about it.

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, I spruced up the blog with some foliage (and a chimp).

3 comments:

Maya said...

SO EXCITED! the library will have to have it!

F. S. Poesy said...

Here it is on goodreads.com. I've added it to my want to read list. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16002028-primates

Pão com manteiga said...

I love your style ♥